Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Get Oil Out Of Cotton Sheets What Makes Organic SATEEN Cotton Bedsheets Extremely Rough, Scratchy & ITCHY?

What makes organic SATEEN cotton bedsheets extremely rough, scratchy & ITCHY? - how to get oil out of cotton sheets

I want to determine organic cotton is that it sat and the worst thing is that with severe itching! UGH!

Coyuchi bought pillowcases, silk and organic cotton are as hard as sleeping on sandpaper. Oh, and they were super expensive luxury items for my health, which is the worst garbage ever improve! Cream: no chemicals, no chlorine, no colors, nothing!

Other panels are organic cotton and low impact dyed satin under the canopy. These are the worst! Not only the raw and rough as the skin (skin sleep without clothing, without GP), but the itching is unbearable.

What are the causes of this, please? I am knitting, organic cotton and are super soft.

Oh, and I tried vinegar and hot water soak and has absolutely nothing! : - /


Organic Cotton is not certain types of toxic chemicals (oil?) Course?


Sorry for the caps are not bold or yellow mark. Thank you.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, man! It sounds terrible! I doubt that the properties of the cotton is toxic in itself, but I think the lack of the use of chemicals in the leaves of the affected factor smooth / sandpaper. I've never had this problem for anything I could suggest is to wash them, or try to return. Sorry.

Mrs. Carlson said...

Try bamboo leaves. They are comfortable, but slightly more expensive.

Post a Comment