Monday, February 15, 2010

Pictures Of Foot Fungus How To Get Rid Of Foot Fungus, Please Read.?

How to get rid of foot fungus, please read.? - pictures of foot fungus

for a few months I've had this bump is sometimes uncomfortable white and very hard .. and it hurts like hell, and sometimes their yellow and does not hurt that much, or simply, was to Virsa in the left foot, then right devloper.
and now for two days, my feet were so itchy and itching, I can not sleep properly and not just the fungus, but other parts of my foot, please help me with two concerns.
Help please post pictures of sick: the right foot, I think that is the mushroom-brown by dirt and other things, slippers. http://i36.tinypic.com/fm12lc.jpg

and left it, sorry it's brown again .. wear flip-flops with law. http://i34.tinypic.com/25zqe7b.jpg

to hurt really badly exploited that they gOtten better, because I want in the shower with this thing to rub and reduces biggness, but .. Please help me: '(

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

was or is the same thing, but only in my right foot, it is advisable to consult a doctor to check there to see what it is, but when I look at 6 different creams and none was so very obsessed will keep your feet dry and clean, while decreased significantly with a deadly fungus brand store, and dust. I used to wake up itching in my dream, but now I can not sleep all night and I'm very impatient once a day to day during the day

painfred... said...

Sounds like a problem of "double":
1) Turn on your favorite shoes and watch the plants. If it is used much, it is an idea of their "hits" ... and may lead to other problems. So, with real shoes for health in the future ...

2) The fungus? To handle cheap, efficient and simple: Listen to your feet in vinegar 20 minutes flat [a plastic box at your feet (Walmart) fit]. They do it every day for a week. The fungus is easily in and out smoothly, and some "soft-clipping can help.

If not look better in 10 days, a foot doctor.

Post a Comment